ZTE Axon 7 Review : Advantages | Disadvantages | Launch-date | Price :Acc to all Specification all Pros and cons of ZTE Axon 7,Price of Axon 7 in india, USA – Short Description about Topic.]
1ZTE Axon 7 Review :
2ZTE Axon 7 Full Specification
ZTE Axon 7 Review :
ZTE ready to launch new smartphone, its device is best specification smartphone in low budget.ZTE is back in the cheap and cheerfull flagship race with the Axon 7. Now company has aim set to high in the smartphone market.Lets checkout the full specification of Axon 7.
ZTE Axon 7 has a amazing slim design with aluminum unibody. The display size is 5.5inchs FHD AMOLED screen and protection with latest gorilla glass 4 and resolution of display is 2560*1440 pixels and PPI is 538. The processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 820 (Quad-core) with Adreno 530 GPU for high profile games. RAM is 4GB (LPDDR3).
Camera Review : The Rear camera of Axon 7 is 20-megapixels FHD + OIS + PDAF with powerfull Dual LED flash and 4K video recording, apperature is F/1.8, its help to capture amazing photos in low lighting. Front camera is 8-megapixels FHD ,apperature is F/2.2. Internal memory is 64GB and expandable memory of 128GB and OTG also support.Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZTE own operating MiFavor UI 4.0. Battery life is 3250 mAh Li-Po with fast charging 3.0.
Colour Options Avaible in ZTE Axon 7
– Quartz Gray
– Chromium Silver
Launch Date of ZTE Axon 7 : December 5, 2016 (Expected)
Price of Axon 7
In India Rs – Rs. 29,990
IN USA $ : US$ 399.98
ZTE Axon 7 Full Specification
NETWORK – GSM / HSPA / Cat. 7 LTE (300/150Mbps)
SIM – Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Size – 5.5 inches AMOLED + Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Resolution – 2560*1440 pixels
PPI – 538
OS – Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with MiFavor UI 4.0
Processor – Quad-core (Qualcomm snapdragon 820)
GPU – Adreno 530
Expandable Memory – microSD, up to 128 GB
Internal Memory – 64 GB
RAM – 4GB
Rear Camera – 20 MP, f/1.8 + OIS + PDAF + 28mm, autofocus, Dual LED flash
Selfie Camera – 8 MP, f/2.2
USB – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery – 3250 mAh Non-Removable battery with Quick Charge
Colors – Quartz Gray , Gold , Chromium Silver
Advantages/ Pros of ZTE Axon 7
– Fully Unibody Metal Body with amazing design
– Speed and Performance of superb. Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 4GB RAM in Mid Price Range
– The Resolution of display is too good (2560*1440) with 5.5inchs FHD AMOLED display and fully protected with Gorilla Glass 4.
– Best thing of Axon 7, It has 64GB internal Memory and OTG also support.
– 20-Megapixels + OIS (optical image stabilization) + PDAF and apperature is good F/1.9 its help to capture brighter photos in low light condition.
– 8-Megapixels FHD, F/2.2 autofocus front camera.
– Sound Quality is so Perfect, Axon 7 has Dolby Atmos Stereo speakers.
– Fingerprint too much faster than other brands smartphones.
– 3250-mAh battery, Review of battery : In a single charge battery backup is 9-10 hours with using internet. Battery backup of talk time more than 1day.
– Fast Charging 3.0 (Take 40mins for full battery charge).
– OTG Support.
-4K video Recording
– Value for money smartphone .
– Hybrid Dual SIM.
Disadvantages/(Cons & Issues and Problems) of ZTE Axon 7
– Non-removable battery
– Big disadvantages is that, this device is hybrid Dual sim.
– No backlight on the front-facing buttons.
– No FM Radio
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Full Specification
Xiaomi mi Note 2 Review : Advantages/Pros | Disadvantages/cons | Price