CBD oil is becoming increasingly popular. It is cannabidiol, an ingredient of the hemp plant. If you want to take CBD, you don’t need to be afraid of intoxication or an expansion of consciousness. In contrast to the THC also contained in the cannabis plant, CBD does not have a psychoactive effect. Recently, the health effects of CBD have come to the fore. The CBD effect extends to both physical and emotional complaints. Cannabidiol relaxes the muscles, has anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects.
From migraines to cancer, taking CBD is recommended. In the meantime, due to the excellent results of scientific studies, even conventional doctors are advising their patients to take CBD in addition to therapy.CBD is in a carrier substance like hemp oil and is intended for oral consumption. Cannabidiol should remain in the mouth for half a minute and only then be swallowed.
How much CBD it makes sense to take depends on the type of complaint. At the beginning it starts with a rather low dosage. Depending on the reaction, this dose can be maintained or increased. As with all natural remedies, the first effects can only be noticed a few weeks after starting the intake.
As long as the recommended dosage is not exceeded, CBD oil is free of side effects and thus an important building block on the way to holistic health.depends on the type of complaint. At the beginning it starts with a rather low dosage. Depending on the reaction, this dose can be maintained or increased.
As with all natural remedies, the first effects can only be noticed a few weeks after starting the intake. As long as the recommended dosage is not exceeded, CBD oil is free of side effects and thus an important building block on the way to holistic health.depends on the type of complaint.
At the beginning it starts with a rather low dosage. Depending on the reaction, this dose can be maintained or increased. As with all natural remedies, the first effects can only be noticed a few weeks after starting the intake.
As long as the recommended dosage is not exceeded, CBD oil is free of side effects and thus an important building block on the way to holistic health.CBD oil is free of side effects and therefore an important building block on the way to holistic health.CBD oil is free from side effects and therefore an important building block on the way to holistic health.
How Can CBD Oil Help?
Cannabidiol is something of an all-rounder in the medicine cabinet, which is able to alleviate numerous small and large ailments such as headaches, sleep disorders, allergies or stress and also an increasing number of therapeutic processes for serious diseases such as cancer, arthritis, chronic pain, MS and Alzheimer’s. But where are the CBD oil application areas exactly?
Healing with Cannabis: The Evolution of the Endocannabinoid System and How Cannabinoids Help Relieve PTSD, Pain, MS, Anxiety, and More(Opens in a new browser tab)
Pain and inflammation
Chronic pain is a diverse clinical picture. Around 20 million Germans suffer from more or less pronounced symptoms. The classic pain career often begins with an injury. After the organic healing process, the symptoms continue and limit the everyday life of those affected.
Since even small household chores become a torture, depression, anxiety disorders, loss of appetite and sleep disorders come as a concomitant phenomenon. A conventional medical treatment consists of the administration of medication or injections, physiotherapy or physical therapy. Depending on the clinical picture, psychotherapy is also an option.
Chronic pain is one of the areas of application for CBD oil. The intake of cannabidiol can optimally complement an insufficient pain therapy.Cannabis oil has an antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effect and, like synthetic painkillers, suppresses the formation of new inflammatory tissue hormones. Because of its nerve-protective properties, CBD oil is generally a good choice for health.
If you want to be on the safe side, I recommend a manufacturer from Germany that has many certificates – for example Limucan .
Kiehl’s Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Cleanser for All Skin Types 5oz (150ml)(Opens in a new browser tab)
Migraines and headaches
Around 70% of Germans regularly suffer from headaches. These are either migraines or tension headaches. The cause is irritated pain fibers in the head and face area. It is characterized by a dull, pressing feeling that pulls from the neck to the eyes. This roar is even more pronounced in migraines. At the same time, severe nausea and impaired vision occur.
A CBD application for migraines has proven itself. Cannabidiol can be used effectively against pain. Anandamide, an endogenous endocannabinoid, plays an important role here. It docks to both the cannabinoid receptor CB1 and the vanilloid receptor TRPV 1. If cannabidiol is administered against pain, CBD ensures that the anandamide level increases for a short time.This leads to a relief of the symptoms.
CBD use is also useful for migraines to calm the stomach and suppress nausea and vomiting. The use of cannabis oil also has an overall balancing effect on the organism, so that a migraine attack is much milder.
COSORI Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) Digital Hot Oven Cooker, One Touch Screen with 13 Cooking Functions, Preheat and Shake Reminder, 5.8 QT, Black(Opens in a new browser tab)
Sleep disorders have now become a widespread disease. Medical professionals know over 80 types of insomnia. Insomnia is characterized by difficulty in falling asleep, prolonged periods of wakefulness at night and early waking. This means that those affected have difficulty performing during the day.
In addition, there is a kind of spiral of fear: pondering about not falling asleep at night increases the symptoms. The result can be depression. Some sleep disorders have organic causes, such as restless leg syndrome, but doctors often cannot find the cause. Conventional medical preparations should always be the last option due to the side effects.
Many are therefore looking for a natural remedy that can help them fall asleep.According to the experience of cannabidiol users, CBD against sleep disorders has a positive effect on night sleep. Pain patients thus have an opportunity to come to rest with a natural means. If the insomnia is caused by a mental illness, the drops are a good choice for a restful sleep, as CBD can work against anxiety.
MR.SIGA Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Pack of 24, Size:12.6″ x 12.6″(Opens in a new browser tab)
Depression is a serious illness that is triggered by various factors such as traumatic experiences, chronic overload, but also hormonal changes, heredity or an imbalance of messenger substances. The quality of life of those affected suffers greatly and can lead to suicide. Since CBD oil can relieve anxiety and promote sleep, it is quite possible to use cannabidiol to alleviate the anxiety that occurs during depression.
Stress, anxiety and nervousness
According to research, anxiety disorders or anxiety disorders are caused by an imbalance in neurotransmitters such as serotonin, GAB and norepinephrine. In addition, psychological and genetic factors are crucially involved. An anxiety disorder is favored by stressful phases in life or traumatic experiences.
Studies carried out in Brazil in 2011 show that CBD has an anti-anxiety effect. Cannabinoid apparently works directly in the limbic and paralimbic areas of the brain. If cannabidiol is taken against anxiety, it docks directly to the corresponding receptors in the area, which explains the calming effect.
Another study from Brazil came to the conclusion that taking just a single dose of CBD helps to overcome acute stress and stage fright.The bottom line is that the use of cannabidiol against anxiety and temporary stressful phases has huge potential as an alternative to psychotropic drugs.
Whether impurities or severe skin diseases such as psoriasis, acne or neurodermatitis – the CBD effect is also valued by many doctors and users in dermatological practice.
The anti-inflammatory effects of CBD and omega 6 and 3 acids slow down the overproduction of sebum. In addition, cannabinoid is a powerful antioxidant, which helps prevent skin aging. Together with moisturizing oils or creams, the skin’s natural barrier function can be strengthened. CBD is usually used for skin problems in the form of lotions or creams.
Since the intake of CBD oil is generally related to health, cannabis oil application in drop form can be used as a support. After all, blemished skin is often the indicator thatthat there is a pathological disorder in another area.
Other ailments that CBD can help with
In addition, there are a number of other ailments and diseases for which CBD oil can be used in conjunction with therapy.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disease that has infectious or non-infectious causes. Typical symptoms of the chronic illness are swollen joints and pain. The areas of application for CBD oil in arthritis extend to assisting with pain relief.
- Parkinson’s disease: This is a progressive disease that originates in the brain and results in the loss of nerve cells. Parkinson’s is accompanied by depression, sleep disorders, pain, restricted mobility or psychoses. In addition to therapy, patients can experience relief through CBD use.
- Epilepsy: The CBD oil areas of application are diverse, but the results of taking it in childhood epilepsy such as Dravet syndrome or Lennox-Gastaut syndrome are particularly meaningful. These forms are difficult to treat with medication. In numerous studies, the CBD effect led to the reduction of seizures or even to make them disappear completely.
- Asthma & Allergies: Allergy sufferers are usually treated with antihistamines to reduce acute symptoms. Since CBD has anti-inflammatory and decongestant effects, taking it can promote the breakdown of histamine, which counteracts the typical itching of allergies. CBD for asthma also shows promise, as cannabidiol has a relaxing effect on muscles, which can prevent seizures or provide relief in the acute stage.
- Cancer: CBD is not a cure for cancer, but it can reduce many of the side effects such as nausea, vomiting, pain, anxiety, depression and sleep disorders that occur as part of chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- MS: Multiple sclerosis is a disease of the central nervous system. Patients complain of exhaustion, impaired vision, poor concentration, muscle weakness and dizziness. Anxiety and depression are also common. These complaints are typical areas of application for CBD oil. In addition, ingesting CBD promotes the formation of anti-inflammatory cells and has an overall beneficial effect on MS treatment.
- Alzheimer’s: There is no cure for the neurodegenerative disease Alzheimer’s. The complaints creep in. First there are the cognitive impairments typical of dementia and a loss of long and short-term memory. In addition, there are language disorders and depression. Patients end up being cared for by home or home nursing staff. Inflammatory processes that cause the destruction of nerve cells can be weakened by the CBD effect.
Are there any side effects of CBD?
As several studies have shown, side effects are very rare when using CBD unless overdosed. Cannabidiol can lead to dry mouth, mild sleepiness, and a drop in blood pressure. Since CBD inhibits the activity of certain liver enzymes, with a high dose there is the possibility that the body metabolizes a number of drugs abnormally and thus does not have the desired effect.
Anyone who is on medication should discuss the use of CBD oil with the treating doctor. CBD is usually well tolerated, but the dose should not be too high at the beginning and the body’s reactions should be observed.